Elite Forces Jobs, Pakistan Air force Jobs, Pakistan Elite Forces Jobs
- Twice rejected by Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB) / General Headquarters (GHQ) or Naval Headquarters (NHQ) or AHQ Selection Board (third chance for specific higher qualification courses only).
- Twice screened out by ISSB / any Service Selection Board.
- Once rejected by ISSB and once rejected by any Service Selection Board (ISSB and Service Selection Boards will be considered at par for eligibility purpose). Absentee from any Service Selection Board will be treated as rejected.
- Twice rejected by ISSB or any Service Selection Board for specific higher qualification courses.
- If declared permanently unfit by Armed Forces Appeal Medical Board (AFAMB) for commissioning in PAF / Army I Navy (Candidates declared unfit by AFAMB / CMBICMH will remain ineligible until they are declared fit by Appeal Medical Board.
- If dismissed/removed/debarred from any Government Service including Armed Forces.
- If withdrawn/rejected from any Service Training Institution due to maladjustment/disciplinary grounds/medical unfitness/resignation/purchase of release I character qualities. However, candidates withdrawn due to poor performance in academics or lack of flying aptitude are eligible to apply for branches other than the one they were withdrawn from.
- If convicted by a court of law for any offence.
- If their original academic certificates are found tempered with.
10. If they have concealed any information or have provided incorrect information at the time of filling their application forms/interview.
11. Thrice screened out by Army I Navy / Air Force in any preliminary tests stands ineligible.
Incoming search terms:
- elite force jobs 2013
- join elite force pakistan
- elite force jobs
- join pak elite force
- join elite force pakistan 2013
- pakistan air force jobs for girls 2013
- air force jobs for girls 2013
- pakistan elite force jobs
- pakistan air force jobs for girls
- pak air force jobs for girls
Share and Enjoy