EPC Officer Jobs in Care International
CHALLENGING care OPPORTUNITY
CARE International is a humanitarian organization working in 70 countries around the world. CARE’s vision is to seek a world of hope, tolerance and social justice where poverty has been overcome and people live in dignity and security. CARE International in Pakistan invites applications from qualified candidates for the following position of Emergency Preparedness Coordinator (EPC) for its Islamabad office.
The Emergency Preparedness Coordinator (EPC) is a leading role in ensuring that CARE and its partners are able to respond to disasters in a timely and appropriate manner. The EPC will manage the implementation of CARE’s Emergency Preparedness and Disaster Risk Reduction projects and coordinate the development of strategic emergency partnerships.
- A Master degree or equivalent in Disaster Risk /Disaster Management related discipline, development studies OR Social Sciences.
■ Minimum of five years experience in DRR and/or Emergency Preparedness project with international organization at senior level.
- Experience in working with implementing partners, communities and capacity building.
The last date of applications is September 11, 2012. Interested applicants may submit their CVs online via care.megaitsolutions.biz
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Qualified Women are particularly encouraged to apply
- CARE Intrenational in Pakistan offers competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Disclaimer: CARE International in Pakistan reserves the right to reject any or all applications, and to make any changes to the job description and application procedure without notice.
Incoming search terms:
- care megaitsolution biz