6. Departmental committee decision shall be final in connection of recruitment. Committee decision shall not be challenged byanycandidate.
7. Conditions of the employment shall be as per prescribed Police rules.
8. Age of the candidates shall not be less than 18 years and more than 26 years till 01 -01 -2013.
9. Age of the driver constables shall not be less than 22 years and more than 26 years till 01 -01 -2013.
10. As per government rules quota for the regional/Provincial/minority/female shall be implemented.
11. As per government rules for female 10% and for minority 5% quota has been reserved.
12. Interested government servants must send their applications through proper channel.
13. All candidates shall send their applications where in name, Father name, birth place and domicile details along with attested copies of papers (educational certificates, domicile and identity card) and postal order of Rs. 200/- to SSP/Logistics, Police Lines HQS, Islamabad, OSI Branch office of the SP Hqs, H-11, Islamabad through post up to 20-01 -2013 as per following form.
Without approval of the competent authority merit list shall not be considered final and any one can not take advantage of this at any form.
Valid motor car driving license is must for driver constables. However preference shall be given to the LTV license holder.
Incoming search terms:
- islamabad police jobs
- jobs in islamabad police
- jobs in motorway police islamabad 2013
- islamabad police jobs application form
- motorway police jobs 2013 application form download
- motorway police jobs 2013 latest
- motorway police jobs 2013 form download
- islamabad police vacancies
- islamabad police application form
- motorway police jobs 2013 latest form download