HEADQUARTERS PAKISTAN RANGERS (SINDH)
MUSLIM JINNAH COURTS BUILDING,
DR. ZIA UD DIN AHMED ROAD, KARACHI-4 (TEL# 021-36870914)
RECRUITMENT PROGRAMME – MALE STAFF SINDH RANGERS HOSPITAL, PAKISTAN RANGERS (SINDH) KARACHI
- 1. Vacancies for recruitment of candidates (Male Staff) in Sepoy Cadre in Sindh Rangers Hospital, Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) are available. The recruitment will be carried out as under:-
- Place I Date of Recruitment
- Recruitment Centre. Training Centre & School Pakistan Rangers (Sindh), Super Highway Toll Plaza. Karachi
(1) Collection and validation of original document from candidates
(2) Physical I written test
(3) Announcement of provisional results
(5) Detailed Medical examination
- 3. Minimum Education Standards (Civilian). 8th Class (However, higher qualification preferred)
- 4. Age Limits. 18 years and maximum 30 years as on 30 Sep 2012.
- Physical Standards (Male)
a. Height 5′-6″ (5 ft and 6 inches) Minimum b. Weight. As per existing rules, c. Chest. 33” (including 1 % expansion).
Note: Chest X-Ray of the candidates will be taken during the medical examination.
- 6. Citizenship. Pakistani (Male)
- Removal I dismissal from any Govt department or Rangers on ground of discipline.
- Convicted from any court of law.
- Previous declared medically unfit from Rangers or any other Govt department.
- Removed I dismissed I dispensed with service from Rangers in case of bogus I forged certificates.
- Retired I discharged from Rangers at own request.
- Difference I variation in date of birth mentioned in computerized National Identity card and education certificate.
- Basic Pay Scales. BPS-5
- 9. Allowances. Will be paid as per existing rules.
10. Accommodation Free accommodation and house rent allowance for married person @ 30% on basic pay scale (45% in Big Cities).
11. Mode of Selection
Written test Medical examination
12. Training Finally selected candidates will have to undergo initial training in Training Centre and School Pakistan Rangers (Sindh), Near Toll Plaza Super Highway, Karachi.
13. Checking of Documents. Following documents will be checked before written examination: –
- Original Education Certificate including other degrees I diploma duly verified by concerned District Education Officer.
- National Identity Card (Original) issued by NADRA.
- Domicile (Original).
- 3 x Colour Passport size Photographs
14. No TAI DA will be admissible.
15. This recruitment will be considered temporary uptill the verification of education documents and final approval of competent authority. If education documents of any candidate are found bogus I forged, the individual will be handed over to Police. However, Middle pass candidates will bring their education certificates duly attested from respective District Education Officer.
16. Candidates to bring along necessary stationary for written examination. PT Shoes for physical test.
Note:- Rs.50/- registration fee (non refundable) will be charge from candidates.
Lieutenant Colonel For Director General (Amena Arif)
Dawn News Newspaper