PPSC Jobs, Government of the Punjab Jobs Opening for Food Department
- Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Forms by the closing date which is 24-12-2012 upto 3:00 pm. Candidates should fill the ONLINE Form carefully for which detailed Guidelines and Instructions have been given on Punjab Public Service Commission’s website: www.ppsc.gop.pk. Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates till 3:00 p.m. (Office closing time) of last date of submission of online applications.
- Original Treasury receipt of Rs.700/- for Sr. No. 180 & 181, Rs:400/- for Sr. No. 182 & 183 under head: “C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION “, will be deposited in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury and receipt number will be mentioned in the Online application form. Original receipt will be produced at the time of written test, interview / viva voce without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in the test, interview / viva voce. Original receipt will be retained by PPSC staff, for record purposes.
- HARD COPY of ONLINE Application Form is not needed.
- Correspondence with candidates will be done through e-mail. Candidates are advised to mention their e-mail addresses in the ONLINE Application Form. Those who do not have e-mail addresses are advised to create e-mail account immediately.
- In case a large number of applications are received, one paper MCQ type written test of 100 marks relating to prescribed qualification and job description of the post will be conducted to shortlist the candidates (for Sr. No.182 & 183). Details will be given on PPSC website from where candidates can download their roll numbers and information about date, time and venues. No candidate will be informed about the date of Written Test/Interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission Office or visit the Commission’s Website www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.
Schedule of written examination/test will be uploaded on the Commission’s website. Details will be given on PPSC website from where candidates can download their roll numbers and information about date, time and venues. No candidate will be informed about the date of Written Examination/Interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission Office or visit the Commission’s Website www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.
Share and Enjoy