Sponsored Indigenous Scholarship Program 2013 from HEC
Indigenous Scholarships are available under English Language Teaching Reforms (ELTR) Phase-ll for in-service English teachers of public sector colleges and universities of the country in the following programs:
• M. Phil /MS in Applied Linguistics and related disciplines (Up to 02 year)
• Masters in Applied Linguistics, TEFL, TESL, ELT (Up to 02 year)
• PGD, ADP in TEFL, TESL, ELT (Up to 01 year)
• The candidate may secure admission in any HEC recognized public or private sector universities offering the specified programs.
• Send application form along with required documents(Academic, Agreement, NOC) and admission letter (in case of already enrolled) to ELTR Phase-ll, HEC.
• All correspondence will be done through e-mail. Mention a valid e-mail ID.
• The details of application procedure and terms & conditions are available on HEC website.
• HEC website Learning Innovation Application Form
• Original online Bank deposit slip of Rs. 400/- (non-refundable) in favor of the Director General Finance, Higher Education Commission, on Account No 17427900133401, Habib Bank Ltd, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad as processing fee.
• HEC reserves the right to accept or reject any application without giving any reason.
Incoming search terms:
- hec indigenous scholarships 2013
- hec indigenous scholarship 2013
- hec indigenous scholarship
- indigenous scholarships hec 2013
- indigenous scholarships
- m phil scholarships in pakistan
- hec m phil scholarship
- hec scholarships for mphil in pakistan
- sindh government scholarships 2013
- indigenous scholarships 2013