USAID Internship Announcement, USAID Jobs Pakistan
The USAID I DELIVER PROJECT, a U.S. Government (USG) – funded project managed by John Snow, Inc. (JSI), is providing over $100 Million in extensive technical assistance to support the Federal, Provincial and Regional Governments of Pakistan. The project directly supports a number of key technical areas including: supply chain management, central warehouse rehabilitation, logistics management information systems, forecasting, procurement, heath commodity security and delivery of Mother Care, Tuberculosis, Blood Safety, HIV/AIDS, Expanded Program for Immunization and Hepatitis- related products and equipment for all 143 districts of Pakistan.
Consistent with the JSI culture of promoting and fostering a learning environment, the Project Office in Pakistan is seeking 5-6 graduate level students/recent graduates who are seeking practical work experience to complete an internship of up to 4 months at the project provincial offices. Applications are invited from candidates having interest and some experience in the fields of supply chain management, logistics management information system and field monitoring.
Desired Qualification and Experience:
The Project is seeking self-motivated team players. Ideal candidates will be in early stages of their careers in public health, IT or finance and interested in learning public health related supply chain management.
- The potential intern must be working towards or have a Master Degree or equal qualifications in supply chain management, IT, commerce, economics, health sciences, social sciences or relevant field;
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office, and comfortable with internet-based research;
- Ability to work independently and take initiative;
- Willingness to learn and collaborate with others;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- Working knowledge and experience in data management and analysis.
Interested candidates may visit http://deliver.orQ.pk/downloads/JobDescriotion.docx and download detailed assignment description and should submit their CV including career and educational background information to email@example.com. Your application should include a cover letter describing your background and reasons of your interest in the internship, public health and supply chain.
JSI is an equal opportunity employer; women are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Application Deadline: 07 July 2012
Incoming search terms:
- deliver org pk/downloads/jobdescription docx
- deliver org pk
- usaid internship pakistan
- usaid internship
- deliver org pk/download/jobdescription docx
- usaid internship program
- deliver org pk/downloads/jobs
- www deliver org pk
- usaidinternship wordpress com/guddu
- internship@deliver-pk org